NOTICE: Activation key must
be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet
Critically acclaimed Batman: Arkum Asylum returns with a
remastered Game of the Year Edition, featuring 4 extra Challenge
The additional Challenge Maps include Crime Alley, Scarecrow
Nightmare, Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter (both from the
Insane Night Map Pack.)
- Gamers will move in the shadows, instigate fear amongst their
enemies and confront The Joker and Gotham City’s most notorious
villains who have taken over the asylum. Using a wide range of
Batman’s gadgets and abilities, players will become the Invisible
Predator and attempt to foil The Joker’s demented scheme.
- Unleash brutal combos with the unique FreeFlow Combat System,
move in the shadows as you become the Invisible Predator, and
utilize Batman’s detective skills and cutting-edge forensic
- Investigate as Batman, the World’s Greatest Detective, by
solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic
tools including x-ray scanning, fingerprint scans, ‘Amido Black’
spray and a pheromone tracker.
- Face off against Gotham’s greatest villains including The
Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Killer Croc.
- Become the Invisible Predator, with Batman’s fear takedowns and
unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt
enemies. Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from
the sky and smashing through walls.
- Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the
infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty
and realistic entirety.
- Experience what it’s like to be Batman using Batarangs,
explosive gel aerosol, The Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line
- Unlock more secrets by completing hidden challenges in the
world and develop and customize equipment by earning experience
- Enjoy complete superhero freedom in the environment with the
use of Batman’s grapnel gun to get to any place you can see, jump
from any height and glide in any direction.
- The Game of the Year Editions features 4 extra Challenge Maps.
The additional Challenge Maps are Crime Alley; Scarecrow Nightmare;
Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter (both from the Insane Night Map
- OS: Vista/XP
- Processor: 3Ghz Intel or AMD or any Dual Core
- Memory: 1GB Ram(XP)/2GB Ram
- Graphics: PCI Express SM3 NVidia 6600/ ATI 1300
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 8GB free space
- Sound: Any onboard sound card