Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor is the expansion to the Game of
the Year winner and highest rated real time strategy franchise
Company of Heroes. Featuring new campaigns to overcome, units to
command, and battlefields to conquer, Company of Heroes: Tales of
Valor delivers evolved gameplay mechanics and 3 episodic adventures
including 9 new missions, 3 new Multiplayer Modes, and new
abilities to master. Features:
- 3 Immersive Storylines – Take command of key soldiers and
experience how they helped turn the tide of battle in some of the
most historic clashes of World War II.
- Episode 1: Tiger Ace: Control Tiger Tank Ace Hauptmann Voss’s
highly decorated Tigergruppen against the British 7th Armored
Division on D-Day in one of the most famous tank battles of
- Episode 2: Causeway: Command an American Paratrooper Company in
the hours following the initial D-Day landings.
- Episode 3: Falaise Pocket: Command the Wehrmacht Army as your
soldiers try and hold off the advancing Allied army.
- Direct Fire Control – Not only can the player’s tactical and
strategic decisions influence the battle, but players also directly
control units on the battlefield. Players will aim, fire, and
maneuver in real-time to capitalize on the changing battle
- Command New Units – New infantry and vehicles such as the
Schwimmwagen and Staghound will be available. The Schwimmwagen is
an amphibious, all-wheel drive off-road vehicle while the Staghound
is a highly maneuverable 4×4 Armored Car.
- Conquer New Territory – New maps based on famous battles such
as Villers-Bocage will be available for competitive players in the
- 3 New Multiplayer Modes – New multiplayer modes to experience
with your friends. Become a tank commander and square off in
Panzerkrieg, choose a hero unit and join the battle to push back
enemy lines in Assault, or team up and defend against waves of
attackers in Stonewall.
SEGA. Developed by Relic Entertainment Inc. SEGA, the SEGA
logo, Relic Entertainment and Company of Heroes are either
registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. All rights
reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property
of their respective owners.
- OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: SSE capable processor, 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM. 1GB MB RAM required for Vista
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card