NOTICE: Requires the base game Fernbus Simulator in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
In the add-on Football Team Bus the player can choose one of 18 football clubs based on the current German season 18/19 and drive its players to their season games. All stadiums have been recreated in a detailed fashion – just as the paintings for the team buses of all clubs.
It is the player’s job to manage the allocated budget wisely until the end of the season so that the team bus can be maintained, cleaned, and the team can be supplied with sufficient meals and beverages.
For far away guest performances the player has to pick up his team from the station and drive them to the stadium. He can choose to drive to the destination a day early and stay in a hotel to ensure he will be in time on the day of the match.
- Choose one of 18 recreated clubs of the current German football season 18/19
- 18 recreated stadiums, incl. Munich, Dortmund, Berlin, etc.
- 18 recreated club paintings for the MAN Lion’s Coach C
- Manage your budget wisely until the end of the season
- Let the team bus be maintained in workshops
- Clean the team bus in a truck wash to make sure it’s shining for the day of the performance
- Make sure the sanitary facilities are clean and have enough antiseptics
- Organise beverages and meals for your team
- Create and share your very own clubs via the Steam Workshop
- Create and share new custom designs for the team buses via the Steam Workshop
- Optional overnight stays in hotels for far away performances
- Should you exceed your budget you might have to look for a new club during the season
Windows – Minimum
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or comparable with 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or comparable, DirectX 11 (No support for Onboard graphics)
- Free disk space: 1 GB