Activation key must be used on
a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
Take Destruction to the next level of carnage in this action racing
The track environment is subject to an advanced physics system
unique to this game, and is set to define a new standard in racing
games. Fences will shatter, tyre walls will explode, water tanks
and barrels will fly across the track into other cars.
Every time you lose control, you will truly feel the weight of the
car as it collides with and destroys a barn, or smashes into the
pack of cars ahead of you, and with 40 deformable pieces on every
car sparks are guaranteed to fly.
An extensive championship mode will keep you ‘flat out’ for months
on end as you battle through a huge variety of races, mini-games
and the most outrageous arenas of destruction you could possibly
- 16 different cars to race, customise and upgrade
- Full car damage modelling which affects the performance of the
- Unparalleled realistic scenery and debris damage with fully
destructible driving environments
- Carefully tuned car physics to give a truly realistic feel to
- 45 tracks to master over 5 different environments including the
challenge of snow-covered terrain.
- Two-player split screen mode for a AAA racing experience with
- A whole host of extra fun enhancing mini-games including
‘Figure of 8’ and ‘Demolition Bowl’
- Online and multiplayer options
The following graphics cards when tested caused issues with
- Game does not run with a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card
- Game does not run with a ‘I/O Magic MagicQuad V8’ sound card
(‘VLSIThunderbird 128’ chipset).
- Game does not run with a ‘Turtle Beach Montego II’ sound card
(‘AurealVortex 2’ chipset).
- Game does not run with a ‘Jaton 3DForce S-128 Quad’ graphics
card (‘SiS 315’chipset).
- Missing textures with a ‘Apollo Blade Monster’ graphics card
(‘SiS Xabre 400’chipset).
- Missing textures and corrupt menu with a ‘ATI Xpert 2000 Pro’
graphics card (‘ATI Rage 128’ chipset). Intro movie skips slightly
on some systems : no known fix.
- Intro movie does not take up the whole screen on a ‘GeForce
6800 GT’graphics card : no known fix.
- With a ‘STB Voodoo 5 5500’ graphics card (‘3Dfx Voodoo 5’
chipset) in gameplay a certain distance down the road is visibly
darker. Its like this the entire race, the effect always so far
from the player. Also the power lines are white.
In these high-speed races, the more damage you inflict, the
The ultimate in turbo-charged cars and the craziest competitor
drivers are waiting to test your best destructive streak.
Responsible drivers need not apply.
- Thousands and thousands of objects to annihilate.
- Mini games gone wild – hurl the driver in these 12 crazy
- Wreck your way across parched deserts, massive storm drains and
narrow city streets.
- Ram your opponents’ car and watch them fly through the air –
you’re here to win!
FLATOUT 3: CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction
brings a new
dimension to high speed destruction racing. Feel the adrenaline
pulse through your veins as you barrel through insane race tracks
against monster trucks, race cars, off road vehicles and much
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction is demolition racing at its extreme.
Real world physics with 9 different game modes, and over 60
different vehicles available. Players may choose to race, smash and
destroy their opponents in a wide variety of online and offline
Lay waste to farm houses, fences, and then wreak havoc in a Detroit
suburb, race up the walls in giant waste disposal sewers. Let the
chaos begin as you race through over 60 different tracks, narrowly
avoiding wrecking balls, Double Decker buses and much more.
Create as much destruction in the all new monster tuck mode.
Choose from 20 different playable characters, select your weapon
from the 47 available vehicles! Create as much Chaos & Destruction!
In stuntman mode anarchy rules! Create havoc with some rag doll
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction offers more vehicles, game modes and
different ways to demolish your opponents before crossing the
- Physics Engine capable of delivering over 20,000 fully
destructible objects on every track
- 47 vehicles with everything from muscle cars, monster trucks,
tanks, bulldozers and more
- 9 game modes plus challenge mode that incorporates all game
modes into one 62 track race
- 10 racing environments with 62 different race tracks 3 stunt
mode environments with 12 stunt tracks
- 9 Destruction Derby Battle environments
- All new Monster Truck, Nightshift, Off Road, and Speed
- 8 multiplayer modes with support for up to 16 players
- Force Feedback support for racing wheels
- Larger Destruction Derbies with 24 players
- Complete Chaos in Off-Road Mode
- Complete Destruction in All new Monster Truck Mode
- Head to Head in nightmarish, thunderous, rainy, fog weather in
Night Shift Mode
FLATOUT: ULTIMATE CARNAGE
Hi Octane motorised anarchy – Maximum fun, maximum chaos, and all
in eyeball searing high definition, FlatOut – Ultimate
is PC’s most extreme destruction racer!
With three distinct carnage-filled game styles, an integrated
championship racing career mode and intense in-your-face
destructive action, FlatOut Ultimate Carnage is
the gaming world’s most smash-tastic driving game to date!
- Huge number of race styles to suit every mood.
- Career racing: Compete in progressively.
- tougher championships, wrecking your way.
- through 3 classes to become the ultimate.
- FlatOut champion.
- Arcade racing: Deathmatch Destruction.
- Derbies, Carnage Races, Beat the Bomb and crash filled
- Crazy Ragdoll characters catapulted in-race and in 12 suicidal
- Single player with 12 drivers in a choice of 48 cars on 39
- 6 different environments.
- 8000 objects to destroy per track.
- Up to 8 player simultaneous Live play including Races, Derbies
and Stunts, plus the all-new Deathmatch Derbies and the excusive
Head-On race mode.
- Fully supports Games For Windows Live.
- Deathmatch Demolition Derby online racing.
Minimum: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent, 256 MB RAM, 64 MB Graphics Card,DirectX Compatible Sound Card, 1.1 GB of free Hard Drive Space, Win 98/ME/2000/XP, DirectX9.0c
Recommended: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD 2000+, 512 MB RAM, 128 MB GraphicsCard, DirectX Compatible Sound Card, Gamepad or Steering Wheel, Windows XP SP2