NOTICE: Requires the base
game Galactic Civilizations III in order to play. Activation
key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet
About the game
Your permission to exist has been DENIED.The
Scryve – and other exciting alien species from the Star Control®:
Origins universe – have come to Galactic Civilizations III!
Each alien race brings a new depth of play with unique leaders,
ship designs, traits, music and more.
The Villains of Star Control: Origins DLC pack introduces the
Scryve, Phamysht, Xraki, and the Measured into Galactic
Civilizations III. All of the new major alien factions come
equipped with a unique leader, ship designs, music, and traits that
make sense for that race.
Here are the new races you’ll be able to play with in Villains
of Star Control: Origins:
- Measured – Permission to initiate Inter-Species
Interaction Level A8: granted. The Measured are an extremely
bureaucratic race of sentient coral who once enjoyed a thriving and
rich civilization before they were genetically modified by the
Scryve. They now serve as the record keepers for the Scryve Empire,
a role to which they are well suited.
- Phamysht – So good to meat you! And yes, they do mean
M-E-A-T. The Phamysht are a race of extremely polite cannibals who
find other beings generally intolerable. The galaxy is a messy
place, and they’re here to finally bring it some class and
refinement, even if it does mean eating lesser races out of
- Xraki – CHAOS. ENTROPY. FEED! Although they are
considered to be fanatical monsters by most, the Xraki weren’t
always that way. They hail from another dimension and were driven
mad through the evil ministrations of the Scryve Empire, who turned
them into their shock troops.
- Scryve – Permission to exist: denied! The Scryve are a
race of immortals who weren’t always the villains. Their
civilization was once filled with idealism and hope, but terrible
events over time slowly corrupted them and withered their empire,
turning them instead to brutal violence.
- 4 new major factions with unique leaders, ship designs, music,
- Dozens of new ship parts inspired by Star Control: Origins for
building and modifying your own ships
- Several new music tracks from Star Control: Origins
- New faction traits: Imperial, Mitosis, Ravenous, and
- New ship designs, colors, and styles.