NOTE : Activation key must
be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
About the game
Join the decisive aerial battle of the 20th Century – The Battle
of Britain. Zoom over the white cliffs as a Fighter pilot in the
Spitfires and Hurricanes of the Royal Air Force, or pilot the black
crossed Bf-109’s and Bf-110’s of the Luftwaffe and the Italian Fiat
G-50 of the Regia Aeronautica. Accept the technical challenge of
flying bombers or attack aircraft like the German Junkers 88,
Heinkel and Stuka, the Italian Fiat BR-20, or the British Bristol
Blenheim or Beaufighter. IL-2 STURMOVIK: CLIFFS OF DOVER: BLITZ
EDITION is the completely revised re-release from 1C Games with
graphics upgraded to DX 11, new aircraft, and new Flight and Damage
- 20 additional flyable aircraft or variants, in total over 47
meticulously modeled types for players to pilot, plus another 16
non-flyable aircraft or types, all the major aircraft participants
in the Battle.
- Complex control systems, interactive cockpits, new and more
realistic engine and aeronautics modeling give pilots endless
- Amazingly detailed weapons and damage systems provide exciting
combat and awe inspiring effects.
- The expansive 350 by 350 km map covers London, the entire
southeast of England, the English Channel, Northern France and
parts of Belgium and has been updated with beautiful new textures
and additional historical landmarks. New Autumn and Winter maps
allow the Battle to be extended into late 1940.
- Dozens of vehicles, ships and structures give life to the
- Large multiplayer environment allows over 100 players and
dozens of AI aircraft online simultaneously, providing for huge and
spectacular aerial battles.
- Challenging campaigns in Single Player and a flexible and
detailed Mission Builder provide endless hours of enjoyment.