NOTICE: Activation key must
be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of
the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring
faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six
Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans
and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and
iconic character. Mega Man Legacy Collection will feature all six
games and more!
In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man
Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the
classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode.
Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with
plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to
conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too.
Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history,
high-res art and original concept pieces – a mega treat for any fan
of Mega Man and video game history.
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of
video game history with the original six Mega Man games and
experience the origins of the classic series.
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain
their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp,
clean look to the charming, classic sprites.
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran
players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay
from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both
increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also
teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games
and tackle some of the trickier areas.
- Museum of the era – The Museum Mode features a
massive repository of history and art collected from the era of the
games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega
Man with loads of information, high-res art, concept pieces,
sketches and more in the Museum.
- Developed with an all-new engine – Using the
newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and Digital Eclipse are able
to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful
reproductions of the originals for a new generation of gamers.
- Leaderboards and video replays – Fans will be
able to watch video replays of the top players on the leaderboards,
showcasing a whole new generation of Mega Man talent!
- OS: Windows 7 Home 64-bit
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series, Nvidia GeForce 8800GT or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 379 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Operating Systems other than Windows 7 Home 64-bit are not guaranteed to function properly.