NOTE : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
About the game
CHASE AFTER MOBY DICK, AND LIVE THROUGH THE GOLDEN AGE OF AMERICAN WHALING IN THIS SEAFARING STRATEGY GAME.
Set sail around the world, and live Ishmael’s story, the sole survivor of the Pequod,
a few years after the events narrated by Herman Melville in his masterpiece.
- Set sail and explore the seas: Set sail around the world, visit cities, and increase your prestige by hunting whales, landing jobs, and searching for new adventures.
- Be the captain you want to be: Develop your character in true RPG fashion, by increasing your stats, choosing your reactions, and developing your seafaring skills.
- Manage your ship and crew: Hire and manage your crew, give them tasks on your ship, and improve your ship with new compartments, expanding your ship’s capabilities.
- Experience the golden age of whaling: Experience more than a thousand unique events tailored around your choices—and face the results of your actions.
- Hunt whales and fight pirates: Discover new whaling areas, hunt whales for blubber, and protect your ship from pirates using a turn-based combat system.
- Chase after moby dick: Follow an original story line and complete quests to unveil the secrets behind Moby Dick and dissolve Ahab’s curse.
Windows – Minimum
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- Processor: 2 Ghz or more
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
©2017 FISH EAGLE TRADING E SERVICOS LDA. Developed by PICARESQUE STUDIO. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks and trade names
are properties of their licensors.