NOTICE: Activation key must
be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About The Game
Start a rock band & end the EDM empire in NO STRAIGHT ROADS, a
rockin’ action-adventure from the minds of Wan Hazmer (Final
Fantasy XV) and Daim Dziauddin (Street Fighter V).
Explore Vinyl City & fight musical megastars on your journey to
defeat oppressive EDM empire ‘NSR’, in an action-packed adventure
that mashes together rhythm-infused third-person combat with a
No Straight Roads: Encore Edition is an enhanced version of the
original music action-adventure that features the rock-tastic base
game and festive-focused ‘Christmas Edition’ update, plus brand new
content, including an expanded collection of tracks, a new opening
cinematic, quality of life improvements and over 500 pieces of fan
art available to view and collect throughout Vinyl City.
No Straight Roads: Encore Edition key features:
- Discover the world of Vinyl City, meet larger-than-life
characters and lead a musical revolution to end the EDM
- Rock out solo in an action-packed single-player campaign or
band up with a friend in couch co-op.
- Master rhythm-infused third-person combat as Mayday & Zuke,
members of indie rock band Bunk Bed Junction, each with their own
music-based weapons and attacks.
- Defeat musical megastars from a range of genres, including a
pop-tastic boy band, a globe-spinning DJ, a child prodigy pianist
and more on your journey to bring back rock.
- Fight for your right to rock! Learn awesome new moves, upgrade
your abilities and use the power of music to transform props into
- Experience an awesome dynamic soundtrack from a line-up of
musical talent, including Falk Au Yeong, Andy Tunstall, Funk
Fiction, Masahiro “Godspeed” Aoki, Az Samad, Clyde Rabatel and the
Video Game Orchestra.
- The full ‘No Straight Roads’ base game
- Brand new remixes
- A rockin’ new opening cinematic
- Over 500 pieces of fan art, available to view and collect in
- ‘Christmas Edition’ content update, featuring music,
decorations, outfits and more to celebrate the holidays
- Quality of life improvements, including enhanced visual
effects, improved audio cues, equipment presets, an improved
multiplayer camera and more