Activation key must be used on
a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Venice was at the peak of its power during the Renaissance and was
viewed as a city of decadence, beauty and intrigue. Renowned as the
linchpin of civilization and the cultural centre of Europe, Venice
was the most important trading post between Western Europe and the
eastern stretch of the Mediterranean Sea. It was also the stage for
political corruptions and clandestine dealings.
This is where your story begins. As a young man striving for
success, power and wealth and with the support of your family, you
begin to build up a trading empire across Genua, Tripoli, Rome,
Alexandria and Constantinople in addition to many other significant
cities from the Renaissance. As you progress through the ranks of
Venetian society, increasing your power with smart trading moves
and calling in the occasional favour you can begin to assemble your
own fleet. With this you will start to build up new production
facilities, test yourself in challenging sea battles where you will
face off against pirates as well as political enemies to finally
become the Doge of Venice.
- Experience a compelling story full of intrigue and treason in
Venice at the time of the Renaissance
- Trade a variety of goods in the most important cities of the
time such as Rome, Alexandria, Constantinople or Athens.
- With your own family tree you can interact with your family
members, send them on missions and watch how the power of your
family grows over time.
- Meet other important families who are pulling the strings in
Venice’s government and influence political decisions
- Build your own production facilities and trading fleets
- Take fate into your own hands and test your skills in furious
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players via LAN and Internet
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo-Prozessor or similar
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible, 512MB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible