The Complete Civilization V Experience! Sid
Meier’s Civilization V: The Complete Edition
is the definitive
Civilization V collection for Mac gamers who have yet to experience
the famous ‘just-one-more-turn” addictive gameplay that has made
one of the greatest game series of all time.
The Complete Edition
includes the original 2010 Game of
the Year award-winning strategy game Sid Meier’s Civilization
, plus the two critically-acclaimed expansion packs (Gods
, and Brave New World
) and all of the released
add-on content in one complete package for an amazing value.
- ENDLESS REPLAYABILITY: Play as one of 43
historical leaders and wage war by land, sea, and air, conduct
diplomacy & espionage, establish religious beliefs, and discover
new technologies in your quest to build the most powerful empire
the world has ever known.
- HUGE BATTLES: Wars between empires spread
across land and sea. Ranged bombardment challenges you to develop
clever strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
- DIPLOMACY: Negotiate with some of history’s
most cunning rulers, each with a well-crafted plan for victory.
City-states present a diplomatic battleground on which the major
powers of the world will vie for supremacy.
- RELIGION: Cultivate Great Prophets and create
a religion you can customize and enhance.
- ESPIONAGE: Send your spies into foreign cities
for surveillance, to steal advanced technologies from your
competitors, or to interfere with city-state alliances.
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE: Build your cities into
hubs of international trade by land and sea, creating great wealth
and prosperity for your people.
- MULTIPLAYER: Challenge other players to become
ruler of the world.
- The Complete Edition includes:
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Gods & Kings
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea
- Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack
- Civilization Pack: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II)
- Cradle of Civilization – Asia map
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark – The Vikings
- Cradle of Civilization – Mesopotamia map
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca
- Scrambled Continents Map Pack
- Cradle of Civilization – Mediterranean map
- Scrambled Nations Map Pack
- Cradle of Civilization – Americas map
- Conquest of the New World Deluxe Scenario
- Explorer’s Map Pack
1991-2014 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries.
Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, Firaxis
Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are
all trademarks of Take-Two interactive Software, Inc. The ratings
icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All
- OS: 10.12 (Sierra)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core) CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8600
Video Card (Intel): HD 4000
Video Memory (VRam): 256MB
Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Please note, it is possible for Mac and PC to become out of sync during updates. Within this short time period, Mac users will only be able to play other Mac users.
- NOTICE:This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are not supported for Civilization V:
ATI Radeon X1000 series, HD 2400
Nvidia GeForce 7000 series, 8600, 9400
Intel GMA (950/X3100), HD 3000
NOTICE:The Mac version is only available in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- Processor: Intel Quad Core
- Memory: 4GB
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Video RAM: 1GB
SteamOS, UbuntuCPU Processor:
Intel Core i3, AMD A10CPU Speed:
4 GB RAM Hard Disk Space:
10 GB Video Card (ATI):
Radeon HD 6450Video Card (NVidia):
Geforce 640MVideo Card (Intel):
Iris ProVideo Memory (VRam):
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don’t meet the above requirements? Running on Ubuntu? That doesn’t mean your configuration wont run Civ V, it just means we have not tested and vetted your configuration. Visit the Civilization V community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Civ V Linux and future AAA Linux releases!
NOTICE: Intel Integrated video chipsets (GMA 9XX, HD 3XXX) will not run Civilization V for SteamOS and Linux, and are unsupported.
NOTICE:The Linux version is only available in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.