NOTICE: Activation key must
be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet
In a city filled with superheroes, getting to crimes becomes a
competition on its own. Fortunately there are enough rockets,
bombs, grappling hooks, spikes, and other goodies lying around —
to make the competition fun and fast. Welcome to SpeedRunners.
SpeedRunners is a 4 player competitive platformer with grappling
hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing
around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off
- 4 Player Competitive Platforming!
- Keep up with the fastest player in-game, or fall offscreen and
- Use weapons like missiles, mines and grappling hooks to screw
over your friends, and make new enemies!
- Local and online multiplayer! Can you have 2 players on a couch
against 2 other players on the internet? Yes of course!
- Bots enabled – play on your own with several AI opponents. Or
put them into matches with other people!
- A tutorial teaches you how to play
- Controller compatible (and recommended!)
- A dozen expertly designed maps
- Unique game modifiers
- A character named Unic!
- Full blown level editor with over 10k user created levels
- An exciting single player campaign
- Create your own custom in-game trails (visible when you hit
- OS: Windows XP and up
- Processor: 1Ghz and up
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated video card recommended
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Additional Notes: MAC Users: SpeedRunners runs great in Parallels Desktop