Activation key must be used on
a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
- first 20 pages of the comic book digital
- 1 wallpaper
ABOUT THE GAME
The limitless imagination of Benoît Sokal continues in
, focusing on an entirely new adventure.
After abandoning the island, Kate is found dying on the edge of a
river by the Youkole tribe, a nomadic people migrating with their
snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they must find
a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and
unexpected obstacles, not to mention Kate’s past, which catches up
The next generation in adventure games, Syberia 3 takes you inside
an enchanting, mysterious universe full of life for you to explore
in 3D. Plunged into the heart of a world inhabited by a cast of
interesting characters, you’ll discover and experience a fabulous
tale as imagined by Benoit Sokal.
Previously in Syberia
A lawyer in NYC, Kate Walker was sent to Europe on a simple mission
that gradually transformed into personal quest, an adventure that
led her on a voyage aboard a locomotive bound for the reaches of
the Europe. Accompanied by a robot named Oscar, she fulfilled
inventor Hans Voralberg’s dream, searching for the last mammoths
all the way on the legendary island of Syberia.
- A brand new tale, completely different from the first two
- Exceptionally immersive storytelling, multiplied by Benoit
Sokal’s unparalleled artistic direction
- Explore Benoit Sokal’s poetic universe in 3D for the first
- Original score by Inon Zur (Syberia 2, Fallout, Dragon Age,
Prince of Persia)
- Original, real-time 3D puzzles and mysteries