NOTICE: Activation key must
be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet
The world is over.
But it’s not quite over for you… at least, not yet. And now
that you’ve got thousands of tonnes of locomotive at your disposal,
you’ve got the definite advantage over the infected hordes. This is
The Final Station.
The real question is whether or not you’ll help the survivors
get to their destinations…. or let them die and loot their
bodies. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they’re
- A post-apocalyptic adventure about travelling a dying world on
- A story that goes through 5 chapters, with large inhabited
stations at the end of each one.
- Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the
train to look for supplies
- Maintain your train in operating condition and craft valuable
items from the resources you scavenge
- Don’t expect to shoot your way through the crowds of infected.
Supplies and ammo are very limited
- Pick up survivors along the way, gaining perks (and hindrances)
for your troubles
- Scavenge for loot at stations and craft useful
- Sell your loot at inhabited stations for useful upgrades to
- OS: Windows XP and up
- Processor: 1 Ghz and up
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Built in toaster
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Please don’t use your video card to make toast. Runs fine on integrated graphics cards.